Thursday, June 22, 2006

almost ready!

I've got all the 'stuff' packed! I'm so pleased to fit it all in 2 suitcases. I need to print off the business cards, then do some laundry later, then pack clothes and I'm about good to go!!! and its only 12:30 PM rather than AM!!

I 'm about to have some beauty time with Bettie-She's gonna go to the woman that was fostering her before I got her so she's getting a bath with some super honeysuckle doggie shampoo that smells HEAVENLY. I'm gonna do a pedicure, and just take it easy this afternoon.

I had a great Solstice day, and am ready for the 2nd half of the year.
I'll post when I get back and let you all know how it went.

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

ms*robyn said...

hi ! thanks so much for the support on my blog with that nutter. !!
as I am new to your blog, I don't know what you need luck with but I am sending lots of it to be used in whatever way you need :) - believe and it will be so xoox
blessed be !

Saints and Sinners said...

Thank you! I'm vending at a fiber show tomorrow and trying to manifest prosperity and future sales-so thats the luck I need hee hee.

Colette said...

I'll be thinking of you and repeating the mantra!!

Love you.

claudia said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

ladylinoleum said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it all went!

One Crabapple said...

Aqua and Red ?

Let me know I would do that !

(saw your swap comment on Bird in HAnd blog site)

xxo- S.