Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Home again

Back home from the mini trip. It had some great moments and some not so great moments. I did ok at the show, not as great as I had hoped or expected. not alot of yarn sold, but other stuff I didn't think would sell-I sold out of....But its all a learning curve right?? It just wasn't the venue for my yarn, and thats ok. It was a very peaceful place (A Lutheran college), and I got alot of deep thinking done in my overnight stay in the dorm. I am thankful for the whole experience, giving me new prospectives and new direction.

I also had to cram my visiting friends into my last day because I got stomach virus on Saturday-ugh!

So I'm better now, and looking forward to the 2nd half of the year. I've updated the website with 7 new skeins and 5 Little Bits of yarn. I'll have some jewelry to add this week as well. I'll be actively pursueing stores to carry my yarns-so would appreciate any leads! Yarn isn't only for knitting and crocheting-my customers have used it for book binding, weaving, collage, tag art, gift wrapping, hair accessories, jewelry, assemblage, etc, etc. etc... Creativity is the key!

Enjoy the new yarns!

5 comments:

ms*robyn said...

I am off to look right now! love that yarn, I saw it through Colette's blog !

Saints and Sinners said...

thank you!

natasha said...

the yarns look great!

claudia said...

Barbe have you thought of making cool unusual examples of your art using the yarn to give people inspiration. Some people need a road map if ya know what I mean!
Claudia

Saints and Sinners said...

Thank you all! Claudia-I have beenthinking bout that...just didn't think I would have to guide creative people LOL