Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hump day already?????

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Haven't been as BUSY I should, well I'm busy, but busy not being productive I should say!

I have listed a few more things on ebay, but the pile is SOOOO large and its so much work. But when its gone, I'll have more room and that should be motivation enough! Heres a pic of some vintage barkcloth up now. I should be listing 10 things a day-but that hasn't happened yet LOL-maybe by the end of the week, I'll get there!
I SPUN last night. Its been about a month since I sat at the wheel and I was missing it badly. I spent 3 hours of prep/spin/ply-it won't be a cheap yarn thats for sure! Its very cute and I can't wait to add it to the website this friday. I"m getting a TON of hits & click thru on my Google ad but no sales...I have to figure out WHAT to do about that and how to turn those into sales. I wish I knew someone that was one of those "stats magician" I am working on having better time management skills.

No comments: