Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Halloween yarns


This Spider web Yarn is my favorite and its gonna be hard to let it go, but I can't keep them all! I can't get the hyper link to work on the pic so visit www.barbesaintjohn.com to see them all

I'm thinking about getting rid of the "little bits" yarns. After re calculating them and including the free shipping, I'm actually losing $$$ on them. I may offer lots of 'like" yarns in small amounts, say $10 for a lot of 3 or so different little bits....not sure yet.I'm also working on another yarn concept skein-I HOPE to have a couple done over the weekend, and ready for next weeks update.

My hubby is still hard at work on learning PHP, Zen Cart and building the new website. that stuff makes my eyes glaze over, I find it SOOOOO boring but he likes it. Trying to learn something as you are trying to build a webstore is HARD, and he's really working to try and get it done ASAP for me. I appreciate that so much, but told him its OK to take some time with it cause theres no real rush.

Its REALLY hot here today-85 at last check, the sun is broiling, and when I took Bettie out she didn't want to walk in it...so funny to see a little Chihuahua that hates the heat.

4 comments:

Maija said...

OK Barbe....
I'm sure I sound like a dope, but what do you do with one of the skein's of yarn that has "stuff" in it? Make a scarf or something?
Thanks!

Saints and Sinners said...

You are only limited by your imagination, as is the case with any art supply :-)

you can do ANYTHING with it!! While someone can (& alot of people do!) make scarves, & hats, it is also used for bowls, purses, trims on coats, pants, book binding, felted wall hangins, collage, gift ties, ornie hangers, etc.......

Colette said...

I think selling the bits and pieces in lots would be perfect for artists who don't want to knit or crocket, but need luscious fibers for their artwork!

xoxo

Saints and Sinners said...

I do too, and it won't cause me to go broke! hee hee!