Sunday, October 08, 2006

oh poo.........

while filling out my teaching paperwork, I see in tiny print they want a copy of the handouts and syllabus..

poo.....................

I don't have that written up for either class. I figured I'd do it IF I got accepted. The other place I applied didn't ask for it, so I assumed the same in this case. So....I won't be emailing it today like I thought. I SUCK at writing, and now have to do something in a day that would normally take me a goodmonth of off/on writing....
Did I say POO??? well, POO!

I did make some CUTIE yarns today! One last night, and one today.. Today's is a pink/black/grey pretty with felt poodles, fake fur & the tiniest amount of grey french pompon yarn.No pic yet, have to wait until tomorrow for good light. This is last nights creation=I'm going nutzo over pale colors now-whats up with that!

Also, the knitting goes quickly for me IF I use the big needles and one yarn..did soemthing last night with 2 strands and it wasn't as easy...and my tension is way too tight (always a problem with me and crochetbeadwork too). But, I can at least make a few things to say "hey-HERES something you do with 15-30 yards of expensive handspun yarn!"

Dont' think I"ll ever get to making knit lace.

Well, back to more yarn, I'm about to do an homage to the image of Phyllis Diller in my childhood memory.....................

No comments: