Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm sick

yup, the first cold of the season..and hopefully the last!

hit me this afternoon around 3:30 ish.....bleh, I feel like crap!!!!!face pain/pressure, sneezing like a freak and a throat that feels like I've been eating ground glass....

I'm trying to work though, can't 'stop' just cause I'm sick. A gift I was working on, turned out WAY to big so I had to rip it all out and will start over.=very annoying!
I'm working on some feather yarns, got a pretty brown one done-only took 3+hours total! And some people question WHY the yarn cost more then $5.......hmm.....maybe because its VERY labor intensive.

I hope to put some spinning batts tomorrow on my website. Rob put up the page for me, now I just have to list stuff. and I hope to get a couple of yarns up too-if I can get enough energy to do everything I want to do.

Cooties be gone!

1 comment:

Colette said...

oh no! I know you need to keep working, but slow down, wouldya! And take care of your precious self.
xoxo