Monday, January 15, 2007

ok, I KNOW I said "no excuses" today...

but that was quickly squashed into the ground. Got into a....don't even know how to term it, lets say a miscommunication with an online friend that quickly deteriorated into a meltdown and drama. The emotional negativity of that left me with a massive headache this afternoon and I was in NO mood to be around anyone let alone try to dance. Its still hard for me to shake, very toxic and I'm just not USED to being around toxic anymore...So when it comes into my life it affects me alot more than it use too... shudder....

I tried all day to think of happier/positive things and it was a real battle. I still am feeling bleck, but at least I am not in a negative mindset anymore.

So today was another where things got done SLOWLY....Tomorrow I need some retail therapy..BADLY. I have gift cards to H&M and DSW burning holes in my pockets. I want to stay home and work, but I think I need a break more......

I also have to hit the postoffice tomorrow and take a large bag of stuff to drop off. Luckily theres one a block away from H&M LOL.

Perhaps I can get something done tonight.. I have one yarn for Friday update and I haven't been updating like I should because I've been sick for so long.

I need a good espresso machine, doesn't need to be fancy just GOOD.

3 comments:

Spinayarn99 said...

Sounds as though you need that espresso machine right away !!!

Colette said...

Sounds like you need a stiff drink! Those online friend dramas can really do a number on you.
Hope you're feeling better.
xoxo

Saints and Sinners said...

You are both RIGHT!!! I need that expresso with some Irish whiskey and Baileys NOW!! LOL