Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring has sprung!

I don't know how I survived using the internet 10 yrs ago....the dial up is in superslow mode today and I know that was the NORM back then!!! YIKES!


I did manage to get a couple of new yarns up today, but it took over an hour to list them!!! I lost the connection a couple of times and that didn't help, cause I had to re-type everything...oh technology! But 2 are up, and someone needs to go buy all of them so I have less to move LOL

Speaking of moving=Rob just picked up the keys to the new apt, so tonight we will start taking stuff over. I'm happy that we are now MOVING instead of getting ready to move!!!


Since I should be busy packing stuff, I won't type much more. Please= Enjoy-pretty Spring Fever with leaping lambs & Spring Fling with its pretty pansy faces!






















1 comment:

Judy said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE! I HATE MOVING BUT IT'S A GREAT WAY TO HAVE A MASSIVE CLEAN-UP.
THANKS FOR POSTING ON MY BLOG, YOUR COMMENT WAS EVER SO SWEET.
CIAO
XOXOX