Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Etsy Happenings & fiber love

I've updated my etsy store with a few pieces of jewelry-including some unusual cocoon necklaces!

And-The San Francisco Craft Mafia has created an etsy shop too-only 2 of my creations are in there right now, but we are hoping to plump up the inventory soon. All proceeds of that Etsy store go directly into the SFCM general fund. Our general fund is used for maintaining our website, financing shows, advertising, etc.... So buy purchasing thru the Etsy shop, you help us keep our group going and building DIY community in the SF Bay area!

I've been spinning too....but need to build some stock for the upcoming Bizaare Bazaar and not sure if I will update my website or not this week!
I also got some fiber love last week, I need to acknowledge! The first is a Worms & Lettuce yarn from a Spin me a Treasure angel-Flore. I LOVE IT!! so fun!


And I also got some Sparklebatts from MaryJanes Attic. I can't tell you how much I love getting these from Jamie. So go buy some!!!! Aren't these pretty!








1 comment:

Jo Anne Owens said...

Hi Barbe! Some wonderful awesome fibers in this posting!! Lovely...wonder how they will spin up?

I wanted to drop over and say a huge thanks for linking my blog to yours...that is SO totally cool and such a honor...I am almost beside myself with giddiness!!

Have an arty day! Jo Anne (Paper Cats Page)