Thursday, April 19, 2007



I was just awarded this blog award by my friend Chel here.
The background with this is that it is a "pass it along" award. When you receive it, you pass it along to five of your own favorite bloggers. I think that is a really nice and lovely way to share your appreciation for people. It IS hard to narrow it down to just 5 blogs, but I must stick to the rules and only pic 5 so here goes:

Red VelvetCreations-Judy is the soulmate of my buddy Michael. I had the great privledge to meet her when she came here this Dec.

Strobist- this is a GREAT photo 'how to' blog....It makes me realize I REALLY need to read it & do some of the stuff so I can take great pics too...HIGHLY recommended!!

Steve Pavlina-Personal Development blog. Always interesting, always makes me think

A Place to Bark-Bernie always calls me to worn me when she puts up sad pics, cause she knows I'll crylike a baby. I can't praise her enough for all she does-animal rescue is HARD on the soul. I can't do it anymore, so I can only contribute with $$ and word of mouth. Do what you can, where ever you are. Heres to Bernie= She's truly an Angel on earth

Cute Overload-ok not REALLY a blog, but when you need a mental pick me up=this is a good place to get it!





What to do if you have been chosen;1. If you are tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think2. Link to this post so that people can find their way back to the origin of the meme3. Display the Thinking Blogger Award

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hey you,
Wow, nominating lil old me??????
Thanks that's very sweet. And... it was great meeting you too - as you know. Guess who's flying in in 2 weeks - hehehehehe.

ZantiMissKnit said...

Oh, I love A Place to Bark! Thank you for letting me know about it!