Friday, May 18, 2007

Fear only exists when you do not understand that you have the power to project thought and that the Universe will respond. --- Abraham

This quote appeared in my email box on Weds. It was a much needed reminder from the universe, in a week full of last minute nerves & stress. Thank you-I needed it!

Its a great day already-the sun is trying to break thru the fog. I am able to have a completely stress free day. My pretty things for the show are all done- 160 items priced, tagged and packed. Everything is ready to go at 7:30 am tomorrow morning. I even got 3 new yarns up on my website!!! Scared myself a bit with how much I got done yesterday.

Today I get to relax and not freak out about anything. I can start my morning slow, go over to Borders for a couple hours. Then stop by the new library branch and get a library card. I haven't had one since we moved back to the city-kept meaning to go down and get one but never did. I have no excuses now, since the library is 3 blocks away. I also need to make a name sign for our table and some more coupon sheets-but no last minute crafting until 2 am like the trunk show. This is a good start to the weekend!

No comments: