Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I could tell Mercury was in retrograde the last 10 days or so...

  • my domain name registration expired and I didn't get any emails asking me to renew
  • used crappy resin to make stuff and its all full of airbubbles-YUCK!
  • Zencart updated PHP and my website was still the old PHP so took Rob a full day to figure out all the quirks of reinstalling Zen cart and then fixing all the little things that didn't change over
  • mis-communication with friends
  • dress flying up, flashing everyone cause of this wicked icy wind in SF this past week.
  • inability to focus and get stuff done.
Everything is going better now, thank goodness! The website is fixed and working, communication is going better, got 'the good resin', and work is getting done!



New business card for art & jewelry:




No comments: