Friday, June 01, 2007

Saints and Sinners-your Crazy Art Yarn spinners!

I'm a bit loopy right now.
Bettie woke me up at 5:45 and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up at 7 and started my day. SO unlike me!

I spent yesterday with my friend Jamie, and learning some new dying techniques. Helped me tremendously! Of course now, I want to dye up everything I own LOL.

This morning I took, processed pic and update the site with 5 new yarns. 2 money yarns-one skint and one flush! The money yarn was VERY popular at Maker Fair and I wish I had made more for it! So if you missed it then, heres your chance to get some more.

Also spun this one up and I really love it...Speaks to my inner Morticia Adams
Dark Sparkle

1 comment:

jessica.neaves said...

Pretty! I may just have to steal it from you....