Saturday, July 28, 2007

Big News part 1!

I have had some GREAT things happen this last month.

Along with becoming the official SF blogger for the national Craft Mafia blog, and getting invited to participate in a papercraft book, then a mixed media magazine-I've just become jewelry making editor of Craft Gossip Blog network!!!

I just put up my first post and will be posting at least 5 things a week. I'll be talking about all kinds of stuff related to jewelry making- books, videos, tutorials, suppliers etc....if you would like me to review a book/video, or send me a great link to a tutorial or whatever-email me directly! So go, check out the jewelry making section and while you are there, read thru the other depts. Its alot of fun!

My Big News will come next week-stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

stellamystar said...

Hey Barbe! Good going- sounds like you've been really busy and productive and well done with all your books and magazines and blogging- wow!


Love the pic of you and Howard too heh.

Take care!

Jo