Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fly Away!!!!



WHEW! Its been a BUSY couple of months!!! No real let up in sight (and thats OK!!!) but lots of projects are flying out the door, and it makes me happy! Just like these happy birds, flying away!!!

Magazine art submission-flown away
Art for Paper Book-flown away
Book Art Submission-flown away
Press Releases for Scrappy Cats-flying everywhere
SFCM Trunk Show-hatching

Today I MUST SPIN for I have nothing for tomorrows update. So many other things have sucked up my spinning time this week. But today, after I go throw the laundry in the dryer, I will focus on just spinning.......Not even gonna cook today=Rob will pick me up a salad on the way home. I have a ton of yarn ideas floating around my head, and they need to get out. Also, I have a couple of consignment opportunities to fulfill and a friend wants me to do a Dr. Who's 'The Master' signet ring and I need to work on a prototype for that this weekend.

So I best go start my day!!! All the bird pins are available for adoption too-if you are interested, just email!

1 comment:

Jennifer Perkins - Naughty Secretary Club said...

Speaking of birds thank you so much for my adorable bird hair pins, necklace and key chain. I loved all of it! Your so sweet.