Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mail Love

Did I ever mention, I love getting stuff in the mail! Not bills, but fun stuff.
Our mailman here has been pretty good, and I'm lucky to be 1 block away from a post office. I've had some not so good mail service in San Francisco over the years. They are either really nice or really crappy. Here, he's nice.

The past few days, I've gotten some swag for our goodies bags from Craft and Stitch Diva-THANK YOU! But I've also gotten some goodies for ME too and thats more fun!

I got this FAB little clutch purse from my girl Jessica. Isn't it SWEET!!
Her shop is http://www.in-hope.com/ And its not really little, its a good small bag size, where I can fit my wallet, phone, keys, makeup bag, tissues and not have it bulging!


She also sent me this GORGEOUS batt of fiber in pink/black and silver. I can not WAIT to spin it up into something just for MEEE!! Its so pretty and fill of silver that isn't showing up in the pic.


She also made me these killer towels for my Franciscan Starburst kitchen last year. They are perfect. I will say loudly= She ROCKS!


2 comments:

Jinann said...

Love the fiber! It's gorgeous! I can't wait to see how it spins up.

jessica.neaves said...

That wristlet is so cute! I just may have to pick one up myself....