Thursday, September 27, 2007

overwhelmed

as much as I am trying to fit it=I'm overwhelmed. Organizing this show is SO time consuming, you can't imagine, and I never ever thought it would take up as much time as it has....Crazy.

Speaking of-please feel free to right click/save this image and post it on your blog or whereever! Its also on our website: www.sfcraftmafia.com

I have so many things I need to get done for ME-submit for upcoming deadlines, MAKE stuff, make NEW stuff, explore, craft, create, art for swaps, etc..let alone get stuff together for this show, and the other fall shows, website and holiday gifts and clean/cook/laundry duties..
I can't complain, I like having all these opportunities, I just wish I had a washer/dryer in my loft, hairless cats, invisible livein cook/maid and a clone!

No comments: