Saturday, September 29, 2007

Todays Horoscope

Saturday, September 29th, 2007 PST-Virgo Horoscope (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
It's an unusual combination now with authoritative Saturn turning things serious as it moves through your sign at the same time as fiery Mars, which is heating up your social 11th House. It's likely you will be more interested in hanging out with friends and associates who are interested in supporting you with your long-term goals. Let frivolous friendships fall away while nurturing those that truly matter.

boy, that is scary! This has been something I've been wrestling with for a while now. Normally I have alot of acquantences and friends. As I get older I wonder if I need so many diverse people in my existance. The law of attraction is very simple"whatever you think about, you get more of".

There are a few people I have in my life that really aren't nurturing me in any way, and a few that are energy vampires. One in particular has made some really bad life choices and ACKNOWLEGES them, but does nothing to change it. I love them but can't have them in my life. Its not fair to them because all I will do is try to 'help', and/or critize what they do. And not fair to me because I constantly worry their partner is going to beat the hell out of them or kill them yet they stay. Not a good relationship for us, let alone the one they are in. Does it make me a bad friend because I'm not supporting their lifestyle?? I don't think so, because I want better for them than what they have. I can't say "oh you're working 3 jobs while X is still 'looking' for a job, oh thats great!"...no I can not lie-thats not a good friend. I am always here for them, and hope they move to a higher vibrational level for themselves and their child.

Anyway, this horoscope has come at a perfect time. I need to be with people that lift me higher not bring me down. I need to be with people I want to be LIKE, not that I am glad I'm not like.

No comments: