Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Last night, my new friend Katie and I went to the design sponge SF biz lady meetup.

Talk about amazing. I was expecting maybe 30 ladies, but dang I roughly guessed there had to have been 100 when we walked in!!!!!!!!! It was really an awesome even and so much useful information from people who actually know what they’re talking about!

When listening to Grace’s talk about getting press, a lightbulb went off in my head. I realized where I had gone wrong with sending our the Scrappycats press releases and how to fix it!, where I want to go from here with both the jewelry and yarn, and I feel like it will actually fall into place! Go team me! Go Grace! Go Biz Lady Meetups!

Also at the event were lots of super talented women I’ve only seen online like Lisa Congden, Rena Tom from Rare Device, and Diana Fayt. I gave Lisa a big hug from you Natasha! I also saw ms.sprout studio, across the room but we never got to talk. I am SOOO happy I went, because I came home with a concrete plan, and a ton of inspiration.

No comments: