Monday, October 29, 2007

Wanderlust

A couple of weeks ago, Someone asked me to make them a necklace, so I took the idea and came up with these. Can't say WHO it was, cause its a Holiday gift and we don't want to ruin any suprises!!!!



I'm calling this series Wanderlust. They are etched and patinaed copper with vintage map paper. I haven't put them on the website yet, wanted to post for all to see first! I'm also doing these in silver but haven't gotten my etching supplies for that yet. If you are interested in any of these before I list them, just email me.
I have more resin stuff to doo, but I'm not sure if its gonna rain today or not! Also need to go run errands, but am thinking I will put it off until tomorrow when the forecast doesn't say chance of rain.

2 comments:

Petaluma Craft Mafia said...

Very gorgeous Ms. Saint John. I love the Ireland one. Hmm. Hey! Any Squirrels or acorns out there that have the potential for necklace material? Just wondering...

Tara Finlay said...

these are great barbe. I really like them.