Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gosh where did the weekend go!!

On Friday, I started listing fabric up on Ebay. I need to get rid of at least 1/2 of what I have when the room changing starts Jan 2008. I also decided to actually CUT some this stuff and make some clothes. This is the first to be cut-this simple dress in autumnal print. I finished the top portion, and will finish the skirt part tomorrow.



Yesterday I spent the day with Jessica. Helped her recover her dining room chairs and do a gift exchange. We made some fitted tops of the chairs, and now she can make others in the future if she wants. I also showed her how easy it was to make a fabric yo-yo, so she can make use of fabric scraps.

We exchanged gifts too. I made her a couple of little decorated bottles to go with new home decor, along with some other houseware stuff. S he gave me some amazing English english candies YAY!!! and also little owl pendant =isn't it CUTE!!! and so meticulous. I can't remember the name of the artist, but she makes such amazing things....



I also got this wonderful Loch Ness Pin, as well the "Ladies who Launch" book which I have been wanting.
Today, Rob and I went over to Moma to see the Joseph Cornell Exhibit. It was AMAZING!! So inspirational, and it really inspired me to do more ART!!!!!!!! I can't wait to clear out more stuff from my room and do work! I plan on back again before it closes!

No comments: