Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Get on the mailing list and get a coupon!

As part of my blog updating, I've added a snazzy little newsletter subscription box over to the left.

All you have to do to join the Saints and Sinners® mailing list is type in your email address and receive a 15% off coupon* for your next order!

IMPORTANT: you must respond to a confirmation email to receive your coupon. Add barbe@barbesaintjohn.com to your address book or check your spam folder for email if you don't receive your confirmation within 24 hours.

Email: * Limit one use per customer, good for online purchases only. Cannot be used with other offers.

Also, someone alerted me a problem on my website that wasn't giving international shipping options. Its fixed now and I ship WORLDWIDE!!! So if you got that error code in the past, its fixed and you can order without any problems.

And if you noticed the little ® next to the name=I finally got my registered trademark papers!!! WOOT WOOT!! and it only took 10 months. I had heard stories about how it took people nearly 2 yrs to get theirs. So if you are thinking about trademarking your name, don't be scared!

No comments: