Saturday, February 02, 2008

I haven't seem to get much work done this week. I'm not as productive as I want to be right now. The weather is making me sluggish and I have a bad cold.

I DID get accepted into the Lovely Hearts 2 exhibition show!!! YAY!!! It is a small art show to benefit breast cancer research,honoring Tamara Cogan. It opens February 1st. All work under $100 and will be available for sale in their online shop. Here is what I submitted. You can go directly to the site and buy things if you cant be there in person too! I sent this mixed media collage -
and these 2 necklaces. I need to make myself one with the arrow!






3 comments:

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I'm suppose to be trading postcards and ATCs...well, I am doing that...but I got a bit side-tracked while linking your blog to our trade! Congratulations on having a piece at Artstream. I've never shown there until this exhibit. I was accepted too. Your post reminded me to look back at there site! Thanks! By the way, your work is wonderful. Thanks for trading with CYBER FYBER!
Susan

Saints and Sinners said...

Thanks Susan!! when I came across your cyberfyber site, I kept saying your name, I KNEW I had seen it somewhere recently!!! LOL
I love sychronicity!!!!

Laume said...

congratulations.

Love the hearts, especially the one with the arrow