Saturday, February 09, 2008

Website Update

I did my weekly Friday website update with a couple of pretty jewelry pieces and one absolutely luscious yarn-here they are for to peek at.


The necklaces are both one of a kind, mixed media pieces and very pretty on. The yarn is hand dyed and spun from oh-so-soft superwash Merino wool and has tons of pretty fluffy feathers spun in!!! This would make a great hat or purse or even a skinny scarf!

I also spun and donated a yarn for a fellow fiber artists fundraiser who is dealing with some heavy medical things right now. It (with other FAB yarns!) is at the Yarn Museum for viewing and you can vote on your favorite yarn on Lexi's (aka PluckyFluff) blog on Sun Feb 10th. It along with all the other gorgeous yarns, are for sale/auction at the Homestead Wool Site, so check them all out.

Mine is Jumping Wolf-the Indian Guide. It is spun with cotton, vintage beads, shell fetishes, feathers and stone arrowheads.

Back to work for me!







4 comments:

Jessie said...

thank you so much for the recent comment you left on my blog, saints and sinners. i'm so glad that i followed the link to your site because i love your artwork! it is so fun and full of whimsy.

as for starting a mailing list...what a good idea! thank you. i'll be sure to add you when i get one started. :)

Saints and Sinners said...

Thanks Jessie!

Stacy Alexander said...

Hey, Ms. B....Just a note to let you know that I haven't forgotten that I've promised you some jewelry. This past week has really be rough with the loss of little Boofus, but I will get around to it soon.

Love your blog! Is bookmarked and I shall return often.

xoxo
Stacy

Saints and Sinners said...

oh Stacy, I am SOOO not worried that you forgot me!!!

I am with you in spirit everyday, I say a little well wish your way cause I know how hard this time is.

I have gathered a little bag of stuff for you too, so we can exchange next time I see you!