Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy BEE

OH I've been so neglectful of my blog! I'm trying to catch up from the last 2 months of not having the energy/mental clarity to do all the things I should do for my art, business or life.

My goals starting in April are: getting more connected and focused. I have been being more creative and got a a huge burst of inspiration I'll be working on and developing, I'll be re-arranging my website, I'll be teaching this summer(YAY), I'll be opening my loft for sales by appt. and private lessons, I'll be actively looking for wholesale accounts and hopefully I'll be making new friends.

I have lots of stuff to show, but blogger is being fussy and won't let me post pics. I'll post them later today.

2 comments:

CatHerder said...

Youve just gotta love spring....something about it just starts to motivate you...its kind of that proverbial "fire under your ass" thing! Wish I was closer for lessons!!

Saints and Sinners said...

I know!!! it must be that faint floral scent to the air!! hee hee!

oh if you lived closer, we'd constantly be having fun!!!