Sunday, March 16, 2008



I'm behind on so many things, and didn't get the pics posted yesterday like I said I would, but I got some up now!

Here are 2 pics of my gallery submissions in the Spring Edition of Make it Mine magazine. The above are 2 pair of gloves, I sold a number of this this past summer/fall and need to post some on Etsy for sale. The bottom pic is 2 recycled bangles. I also had another necklace and bangle in there but didn't want to overload the post with pics. I love this magazine and they make everything look SO good! If you haven't gotten this issue yet, check it out. My favorite article is on embellishing an umbrella...Who knew you could do it so easily???



6 comments:

LampworkDiva said...

Both pictures look soooooo pretty! I especially like the ribbon bangle. It feels like spring.

Linda at Make It Mine Mag said...

Barbe,

With projects as fabulous as yours, it's easy to make them look good! Thanks so much for contributing to the issue and for your kind words.

Linda
editor, Make It Mine magazine

JUST ME said...

Barbe,

Congrats! Love the bangles!

Very Kewl.

Angelica

JUST ME said...

Barbe,

Congrats! Love the bangles!

Very Kewl.

Angelica

HeArt Collective said...

Girl your stuff is ROCKIN'!

Thanks for the kind words on my blog...

xoxo
jul

Jennifer Perkins - Naughty Secretary Club said...

Loved, loved, loved your jewelry in the new Make It Mine!