Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lost and Found

Yes, I've been lost, lost from the internet and blogging land. My naggy little gallbladder/liver/parasitic twin thing in my side decided to have a major flare up on Saturday and I've been in a mess. Only today I am not in pain or needing to sleep. I've had every dang test done and they can't find anything, but that doesn't stop it from trying to drive me mad every now and again.

Even with the physical torment and nausea, I had made an appt to show my jewelry to Claudia at Worthington Gallery West on Sunday, and I HAD to go. We had the car rented, the appt made and there was no way I was gonna let sickness get in the way. It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day, and it was 97 in Pleasanton!!! Claudia was just about the nicest lady ever and her gallery is so amazing, I wanted about EVERYTHING in there. I'm happy to announce she took everything I had to show her! WOO HOO! She was soo good for my ego I temporarily forgot my side hurting. If you are in Northern California, you must visit the gallery and all the shops downtown- its such a CUTE town. I can't wait to go back and spend the weekend there teaching in Aug too!

Today I had to put my nose to the grindstone and get my pics together for the ZNE Fondante book (coming out in May/June). Thats done and tomorrow I will get some pics of some jewelry I finished today too! I have tons of yarn to list too-I keep spinning but haven't edited the photos-that seems to take forever.

3 comments:

CatHerder said...

97 degrees? wow i cant wait till summer, its still 52 here right now..supposed to warm up to maybe 70 though which is good. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Saints and Sinners said...

well, right now its 47!!! unbeliveable!

Susan Tuttle said...

Hi Barbe,
I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with a painful side - the body can be so mysterious sometimes, and docs can't find anything wrong. I hope it will heal itself soon.

How exciting you went to WGW - of course she would love your wares! I can't wait to visit that gallery during ConvenZioNE!

Thanks so much about my book!

Susan
xoxo