Thursday, May 01, 2008

foto skilz??? I no haz dem


Ala-lolcats, I haz no foto skilz
I had planned on being on the computer again today. I was going to go thru the rest of the pictures, resize them all and update the website. That was not to be, when I looked at all the pics only about 8 of them are good enough to edit!...darn!!! So I resized 3 wanderlust pendants and now will be spending tomorrow taking more pics. Above is a sneak preview of some of the stuff I made for the new class photo for the Histories: Real or Imagined class at the ZNE ConvenZioNE. I REALLY need to sit down with that camera book!!!! I was lazy and didn't pull out the tent or lights, so its all my fault for trying to cut corners.

Here's some group shots I took-lots of pretty earrings and a couple of rings.

I guess I will spend the rest of tonight making some stuff and work tomorrow then!!!

4 comments:

Bejeweled said...

I struggle a lot with my photos too :)

Love the shell earrings with pearls inside. Abalone maybe? Really cute and elegant!

Saints and Sinners said...

Thank you! I REALLY need to get some better lights...sigh....and not be lazy!! LOL

yes, they are tiny abalone, the look amazing in person!

Judy K said...

Wonderful stuff! I love you chunky jewelry! I'll have to check out your Etsy. I love Alyson Stanfield too, don't have the book yet though.

Thanks for stopping by my Typepad blog and leaving such a nice compliment.

Saints and Sinners said...

Thanks JudyK!!!! You must get Alyson's book. You'll be so happy you did.

I will be adding you to my blog links, I love your stuff!

happy weekend!