Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"Its not you, its me" - Email problems

This morning I got an email invitation to be a part of Swap-a-rama at Maker Fair. The email was sent on April 18th, and Maker Fair was this past weekend.

I got another email referencing Maker Fair, and then another email came thru from the Swap lady, and I started to panic. I looked at every email I got in today to see what date it was sent. As of now, I have about 20 emails that had been sent out weeks ago. This is so not good because they are all emails sent to my business email which means I could be (and did with Maker Fair) miss out on opportunities. Another curious thing is I get SOME emails sent to me, but not all of them, Rob can't understand what is going on and is trying to figure it out. This is SOOOO not good.......

So if you have sent me an email in the last month or so and I didn't reply - I apologize. I swear I'm not ignoring you, I just never got it. Its not you, its me or I should say its something with my email. If its important, you can phone me or if you prefer email, send it to me at rkabillygal AT earthlink DOT net.
Fingers crossed it gets fixed!

No comments: