Saturday, May 31, 2008

June Newsletter

I spent the evening, figuring out how to make a newsletter with Vertical Response and just launched one. Its been on my to do list, for WAY too long, and I don't know why I was so resistan to it. I hope I did it right, and it shows up properly. The newsletter option on my shopping cart has some bug since the last update they did, and it only sends out to the first 39 people on the list, that leaves out ALOT of people

For all of you on the newsletter list, you will get it tomorrow morning. If you aren't on the list, just sign up at the form on the top left and I'll send one right out to you.

I spent the day working on riveting and rings. I'll photo them tomorrow and post them here. I wanted to do some more etching, but I'm out of etching fluid...Thats a errand for this week.

Last night, I made bread pudding with some stale chocolate croissants. Rob got them at Whole Foods on Tues and they weren't fresh then, so we had nearly the entire box of them. I hate throwing food out, even dry croissants. I was afraid they were TOOO stale, but I let them soak for about 30 mins before I put it in the oven. I also did a water bath, so it wouldn't dry out. It was the best bread pudding ever!!!! go figure!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Good luck on your new newsletter set up!

janine said...

Hi Barbe

How did the newsletter do?

Janine Popick
CEO - VerticalResponse