Sunday, May 11, 2008

Renegade SF



Even though I don't like doing shows (as you have all heard me say a billion times), Jessica and I applied for a table at the SF Renegade Craft Fair. Since its the first one in SF, we thought it would be fun to be a part of it and do some networking. Also since Jessica has just started her soon to be Super Popular bath products business La Patisserie Jolie , its a great way to get the word out about it and have more people see how AMAZING her soaps are!
And I figured it would be another way to promote the ZNE Convenzione and vendor show too.

Low and behold, we were accepted. Yay US!!!!! Now its time to turn up the product making. It's going to be a busy show and long weekend for us, but I am sure it will be a great weekend. And when you share a table, you always have someone to help you sell, bag and watch stuff while the other shops or goes to the bathroom too.

So if you are going to be in San Francisco in mid July you should come by and check it all out.

Renegade Craft Fair July 12-13 11am-7pm Fort Mason Festival Pavillion San Francisco

2 comments:

Jennifer Perkins - Naughty Secretary Club said...

Hooray for you guys, I have only done Renegade Brooklyn and it is awesome. I am debating appling for the Chicago show but it is the week before the Austin City Limits festival here that I vend at.

Am I an idiot for not knowing you were involved (besides teaching) with ZNE. It looks really interesting and fun.

Saints and Sinners said...

thanks! i'd love to do Brooklyn, one of these years!

oh I'd love to come to Austin City Limits festival...what fun that would be!

BTW-you are the farthest thing from an idiot LOL