Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where has the week gone???



Man! it WHIZZED by!!! I've been trying to master the camera, and its winning as evidenced in the above photo...I didn't have the lights off, go figure............., I have spent about 9 hours trying to become a better photographer and reading the book on the Canon Rebel-I don't think its sinking in..................
Its been recordbreaking hot here the past 2 days which has made me really unable to focus. It was 97 yesterday, 89 today. I understand those are normal temperatures for alot of people, but not for San Francisco. We are delicate little orchids in SF and used to cool, damp days. No apts have AC and this is the ONLY time you will hear me say "thank god we don't face any sun". Its been so hot in here as it is, I can only imagine how miserable the apts in the front of the building are. I feel bad for the cats, especially Mr. Schmoo who is Himilayan and really unhappy right now. We have fans running and curtains drawn and trying to keep it as cool as possible.
I did finish this lot of necklaces this week. I have more pendants but ran out of chain, must order some this week. I also put them all on the website tonight. Tomorrow I hope to get more pics resized, update the site and get out that darn newsletter I keep putting off!


1 comment:

Riyo Gems said...

The blog entry above is very interesting. They have very well elaborated the items. I really love the above blog entry. And I have found a nice link. I have found great website for nice and beautiful Jewellery website. It has nice Styles and good product. They carry many items which are unique and handmade and also some trendy. They have sterling

silver Gemstones Handmade Jewellery. And also they have white gold 18kt Diamond Jewellery with Ruby, emerald and sapphire. You can visit them here www.riyogems.com/index-1.asp or www.riyogems.com please visit online shopping section and you can securely use your credit card to order the goods. The entire items are made in India.