Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Jewelry

I also put up some new jewelry on the website yesterday before the migraine crash. I felt like I put up a TON, then today I see is was only a few pieces....seemed like SOOO MUCH yesterday LOL

I'm gung-ho on playing with wire again. I got a huge book on Calder a couple of months ago and have been doing some playing. I'm making up some FAT rings right now that are fun and will tide me over until I find some 4 gauge copper wire for another project. I need to get another chasing hammer too. I have a few others to photo and put up, but that will wait until tomorrow.



Mermaid's Dome ring

3 comments:

HeArt Collective said...

gorgeous rings, Barbe!
thanks for the comment on my blog... i was so lucky to have two pieces already looking for a home when my friend emailed me... or else there is NO WAY i could have participated!

OH! and i'm wearing my UBER COOL new necklace from you! my DH said, WOW! where did you find that necklace, its cool! and the littlest Herrmann said, Mommy when I'm a grown up can that be my necklace... its a hit!

xoxo
jul

BellaKarma said...

Ohmygoodness! These are awesome! I haven't seen anything quite like these -- beautiful!

P.S. Thanks for following me on Twitter -- especially since I found your blog via it!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Hi Barbe,

I love these rings (I am a complete ring junkie, the chunkier the better), especially the Mermaid's Dome! Gorgeous work.