Sunday, June 01, 2008

Rings and Things



Heres a few mixed media rings I got finished this weekend. I had a couple finished, but a pile to work on and I wanted to get them DONE. I forgot to take pics of 2 of them, so I'll be doing that with the next batch I do. They are a mix of a little steampunk, a little organic, a little alien lifeform-y, I need to figure out a good name for them. The enameled heart rings are what started it all, I started those 2 yrs ago! When I say start, I mean I thought of them, sketched it out in my notebook, gathered various pieces in a baggie, decided I needed to make ring bands, then put them aside... I do that ALOT. I have tons of baggies of 'to do' projects.

I had a dream about a friend the other night, and I asked him to look up then give me a list of his favorite books on Alchemy, Astronomy and Algorithms ......I have NO idea what that means, but I'm gonna call him and ask what he's working on now. If he tells me is he's doing an art piece on these subjects I am seriously gonna start charging $$$$ for my psychic services LOL

6 comments:

Tina said...

I came,saw and love your rings!!!

ROUTES said...

I think they look great

Saints and Sinners said...

Thanks Tina and Routes!

Jessica said...

Very cool! Love the gears.

CatHerder said...

I LOVE THEM. I love stuff with that organic raw feel.

Vivian said...

love these rings!!