Sunday, July 20, 2008

Coming to terms


I've been a having alot of problems with my gallbladder,whom I have affectionately called "the parasitic twin". I finally found a new doctor that has alot of great reviews, and I feel better about seeing him. He's easier to schedule with and I'll get alot more attention than I did with the last one who was so busy, always running 45 mins behind and only in the office 2 days a week.

I'm coming to terms with the fact that this thing is gonna have to be removed. I am not happy about it, but after 2+ yrs of nothing else working-I need to accept what is and do it. I would prefer it to be fixed some other way and avoid surgery-but that isn't happening. I've been in some state of pain/discomfort since June 24, 2006 and I'm so over it. Its not good to let it continue, so many other problems can occur so I will probably be having surgery this year.
So, accept and move on. to happier subjects!!! Ok-lets get out of that bleh mood! This will cheer us all up, the weeks Bead Bloggers Linky Love!

Art Bead Scene: Pass us a cold drink because a heat wave engulfs Studio Saturday!
Barbe Saint John: Doing a big arts & crafts show? Here are some tips to help make it go smoother.
BeadStyle Magazine: Alison Libby is BeadStyle's guest blogger this week. Check out her first post and leave a comment about how you started beading.
Earthenwood Studio Chronicles: Melanie shares some of her bead business packaging and shipping processes.
Jewelry & Beading: The fabulous Amy Clarke Moore shares her inspirations and creative process!
Strands of Beads: Inspired by Art Bead Scene, Melissa creates a focal and clasp with fine silver circle links

2 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

Oh man. Sorry to hear that you're have health problems.

Barbe Saint John aka Saints & Sinners® said...

thanks! Its been ongoing and I wish I had more attentive care when it started. But, it won't be much longer, thank god!