Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cardiff - Here I come!



The countdown begins-3 weeks from today I'll be in London for the day, then on to Cardiff! I feel like I still have alot to do. We are staying in a small apt in the Brewery Quarter in Cardiff-very central and easy to get around from. Bettie is going to "doggie camp" with a lady who boards small dogs, and I hope it help her get over her fear of other dogs. The cats are staying here and will be pampered and spoiled beyond belief.

I've got a list of things to do, check or see in Cardiff and London. Tonight I'm looking at crafty type stores in Cardiff and found that Cardiff has a garment district-City Road, a bead shop- Crystals and Ice Bead shop, a SCRAP store and Inkspot - an old church converted to arts/crafts supply. I am asking around about where the good 'junk' shops are too. I can't wait to visit. Sadly I'll be there a month before the Mighty Boosh, sigh........

I've been working on some things to submit to a magazine, so I can't show them here yet. I had a teaser pic but I accidentally deleted it off the camera. Tomorrow is ME day, and I am going to do nothing but sit at my worktable and create all day long! I haven't been able to sit and work on anything for more than an hour or 2 at a time for the past 2 weeks. I really need to do it, so I am penciling myself in my calender. Sometimes you just have to make yourself take the time you want/need.

2 comments:

CatHerder said...

OOOOHHH!! Youre so lucky!!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

thanks hon! email me your addy and I'll send you a postcard!