Friday, August 01, 2008

Something for ME!


I actually made something for myself!!! I took an egyptian stamping, altered it a bit then attached my Egypt Wanderlust piece to it. Now, my personal wanderlust piece is more "me" this way than just the pendant on a chain. I was going to add beads and charms but like just the metal.
I made myself do things I didn't want to last night and today. Last night it was Etsy, so I put up a bunch of jewelry in there. Today, I spent my day ironing then taking photos of vintage clothes and other things to put on ebay. I resized some but only put up one slip and I'm ready to call it a night. I need to make myself a schedule to do things that I don't care to do-otherwise I will avoid them forever.
also a HUGE shout out to my crafty girls who have products hitting the shelves today!! First
The Glitter Queen AKA Crafty Chica Kathy Cano-Murillo has a whole line of goodies available at select Michaels stores around the country. Woo HOO!
Then the Leader of the Naughty Secretary Club, Ms. Jennifer Perkins has a how to book of all her fabulosity that hit the shelves today!!! The Naughty Secretary Club Book is loaded with gorgeous things to make! You can get it at most bookstores, amazon and direct from Jennifer.
Last but certainly not least-Claudine has a line of paints, brushes and sticky back canvas thru Ranger. Her line of artist quality paints and brushes look great and I have been haunting Pearl Paint looking for them.
Tonight-I'm about to crawl into bed with a fresh pot of tea, and some books. I really need to do some reading/learning relaxation. I have SOOOOO many things jumbling around my head, I need some time to let them percolate and fall into a cohesive order.

2 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

You are a busy girl! Hope the items sell fast. I can't wait to check out Jennifer Perkin's book. I've been a fan for years.

Barbe Saint John aka Saints & Sinners® said...

Thanks! I hope they do too, I'm gonna post about my current etsy non-performance LOL