Friday, September 26, 2008

When's my next flight?


While I'm glad to be back with the animals, and have access to a full wardrobe-I'm ready for another trip!

The vacation was amazing, and I can not WAIT to go back. To top it off on Tuesday, I had one of those totally random occurences and ran into not one but TWO of my favorite British Comedians having a pint at a pub - Matt Berry and Richard Ayoade. I look really cracking in this photo don't I??? (HA HA!!!) Well, being on 6 hours of sleep and walking the previous 7 hours, this is as good as I could possibly look at that moment (of course). They were SUPER nice and friendly men, really don't like to bother people but since I don't know if I'd ever get to see them in this country so I asked for a pic. Total Geek FanGirl moment, I know.

Going thru my 1800+ emails, and taking it easy today. I need to create my giant To Do list and get a fresh start on everything on Monday.

3 comments:

Carmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carmi said...

Your coat looks fantastic!!!
Welcome home!

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks!