Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bats in the Belfry Necklace



I've been trying to work this week, but my energy level is still really low (grumble grumble!). I'm taking my vitamins and eating my fruit and veg and feeling better every day. I have been somewhat productive this week, so I shouldn't complain.

I made these two creepy necklaces "Bats in the Belfry" & "The Alchemist's Watchful Eye" and put them on the website. I keep getting requests for more of the resin bat necklaces, but I haven't made one in a while and its the perfect time of year for it!!

I soldered a bunch of Wanderlust pendants while the debate was on last night. I want to have alot of "SF" ones for the show in Dec. I have a ton of California maps but "San Francisco" type is too large so I need find more vintage US maps. While re-arranging I found a box of stuff I had put aside to photograph or rework. Today-I need to work on the fabric jewelry pics for my ZNE class. I haven't had the energy to get them finished, photographed and sent off.

I also got the Cartier book yesterday to review on CraftGossip and its MASSIVE! I read some of it in bed last night but I'll need a week to really go thru it. Much to my delight theres a whole chapter dedicated to Egyptian Revival!!! Oh how i covet the Egyptian Gate Clock and the Scarab pins in this book. It's a gorgeous book and I can't wait to go thru it from cover to cover.

2 comments:

Carter said...

Hi Barbe-
I've tagged you in a blog tag. If you want to play, check out my blog for details!
Carter

CatHerder said...

NICE PIECES BARB!!!