Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting to know you, getting know allllll about YOUUUUUU!!!!!



Yes, I'm singing that in my best (or worst!) Debra Carr voice COVER YOUR EARS!!!! LOL

I’ve been tagged by my friend Carter do do this "getting to know you aka 7 Random things" blog tag game, so here goes!!!!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are mine 7 facts:
1. My childhood female heroes were Charo, Dolly Parton and Jane Goodall...explains a lot about me doesn't it???


2. I am attempting to learn Welsh. Everyone asks "Why Welsh" and I answer "Why NOT!" I actually find the language beautiful, and am now very much in love with the country (as if that hasn't been evident). I am planning on doing a month long Welsh Language intensive next summer in Cardiff. YAY! And I watch Welsh language TV shows online (http://www.s4c.co.uk/) to help me get my 'ear' for it.

3. I didn't speak until I was 3, and my parents were afraid I was mute. Apparently I had nothing to say until I said my first full on sentence.

4. I have a bionic nose and can smell like a bloodhound. It can be REALLY aggravating at times when I need to walk Bettie in areas that don't smell nice...blech! I should have gone to work in the perfumery business.

5. I absolutely loathe the smell and taste of Indian food....can not stand it. I use to like it, then a flip switched and now it makes me gag

6.
I say I'm not a writer, but I won 1st place in a national poetry contest in highschool. I don't remember the poem, but I do remember it was about being bitter after a breakup. Oh to be 16 and jaded LOL

7. I LOVE flying. I don't mind turbulence on a jet at all, and I especially like being in small 2 seater planes and being so close to the clouds. I'd like to get a pilots license someday

And now I get to tag 7 other people to drop random tidbits about themselves. So I tag:
1. Miz Carla
2. Miguelito

4 comments:

CatHerder said...

love the pic of you and bettie!

CatHerder said...

or is that archie?

Carter said...

Oh, that was fun! Jane Goodall is one of my faves, too....always has been, and I think always will be.
Have fun this weekend playing with your new stuff-
Carter

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks Theresa! Yes thats Betty Bunny! hee hee

Carter: I love these random fact things and I didn't realize you were a shoefreak too! if I had the cash I'd make Imelda Marcos look like a shoe pauper LOL