Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lack of Productivity

Well, my goal yesterday was to make 8 rings in 2 days.

I got 2 done in 2 days.....TWO!!!!!! lordy! In my own defense, I have been etching, cutting, sanding and trying to find good combinations. Its a slow process for me, and sometimes I wonder if I'm doing myself a disservice by creating the way I do. Other people slap a bunch of stuff together and call it done. I can't do that, all these little parts and things have to want to be together and sing.

Blech, I guess I'm just got the "lack of productivity blues" right now. Tomorrow I'll be fine and get alot done. Thats my focus and intention for tomorrow.

2 comments:

phaedra torres said...

i love your work! you are my new artist to worship!

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Wow Thank YOU Phadra!!! I love your work, I just got the Mixed Media Memory Jewelry by Tammy and see your collar on the front. VERY powerful work!! We shall worship each other!

cheers,
Barbe