Monday, October 27, 2008

New Jewelry



I did do more than just go thru cd's today! I posted some new jewelry and gloves to the website. I still have a few more things to list, and a few more to resize - that never ends does it?


It's the end of October, and it doesn't even feel like Halloween time. I've been posting Halloween Jewelry posts over on Craft Gossip, but here at home=you'd never know it was Halloween. Makes me sad, I love Halloween but I didn't even drag out the box of decorations this year. Hopefully, I'll be in a more festive mood come December!

2 comments:

CatHerder said...

they all look fantastic, but i especially love the steampunk earrings...do you find more people purchase earrings rather than pendants because they switch them off more readily?? I agree about Halloween this year....we celebrate Samhain and it is usually the most loved event in our home (well along with Yule)...i usually decorate the hell out of the house and buy tons of candy and decorate outside for the neighborhood...this year i was remiss...just a few pumpkins and fall leaves....i didnt even take my trunks of witches and bats out :-(....and to top it off it snowed like hell in jersey today...feels more like yule

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks! I have been making more earrings because they are a lower price point...although I tend to sell more necklaces...go figure! But with todays economy, I want to cover myself and have alot of under $30 pieces!

oh my gosh it snowed! WOW!!!