- About.com Jewelry Making Tammy's drooling over the big and beautiful cloisonne beads.
- Art Bead Scene Inspired by Steam - Art Bead Scene picks for Steampunk Style.
- Art Jewelry MagazineA holiday gift to you: a sale on downloadable patterns from BeadStyle, Bead&Button, and Art Jewelry magazine.
- Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts Getting to know Barbe = 7 random things post
- Jennifer Jangles Blog It's time to get started on those Holly- day projects, here's one from Jennifer.
- Jewelry & Beading Cyndi has rounded up a few fast and easy projects from some of her favorite suppliers.
- Naughty Secretary Club See what fun baubles Jen and her collage artist buddy Traci Bautista come up with this week. Hint: There are vintage cupcake toppers, chunky plastic chain and fabric involved!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean thinks this class with Anne Mitchell and Gail Crosman Moore would be a fabulously fun and educational experience. Make this upcoming February a truly special one! Read all about it here
- Strands of Beads Melissa is inspired by astrolabes and orreries to create a pendant from a beautiful lampworked bead.
- The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Magic Words – Text-based jewelry components can be a great source of inspiration. Andrew investigates these worded beads and pendants in six new designs.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Bead Bloggers Linky Love
So many great posts this week. So get a pot of tea, settle into that comfie chair and start reading!