Thursday, November 06, 2008

Burnt Out

I think alot of us are having a BLLLLPPPHHHMMMPPhZZZGH kinda week. I've read it on other blogs, talked about it to others and know I am. It's so frustrating when nothing goes right or the productivy is in the toilet. For example: These are the rings I did over this this past week, and I don't like any of them.

I don't know if I will take any to the show, and didn't even photo the 2 I screwed up royally...sigh...

I'm having trouble finding my muse or getting the right one. to come out and play. I am motivated to clean, not create and thats sad!! LOL.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I know I have been having a hard time focusing for the last week or so! I've been very unmotivated and don't know why other than maybe the time change and weather.

But, I like the rings!