Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving & Black Friday Super Sale

I hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving today. We had some fantastic food and I went into carb coma overload and couldn't budge. God love a day of gluttony!

But while in the food coma, one has a chance to reflect on all they have to be thankful for and I don't mean the great food. I've had alot of wonderful things happen this year and I am so grateful for it all. I could write a giant list of all the things I'm thankful for but that would be boring to most people. So let me just say that if you are reading this, YOU are on my list!

Don't you just love this vintage photograph?? Look at the size of that bird! Those kids can't wait to fight over the drumsticks and the wishbone!

After I came out of the food coma, I decided to jump on the "Black Friday" sales bandwagon. I put everything in the Saints & Sinners® website at 40% off. So tell your friends and buy handmade this year! I'm also offering the same discount in the Etsy store too. But since they don't have any options to create a discount, I will have to refund you after the purchase.

Also, Bernie is doing a "Linked by Love" Artist Friends of A Place to Bark, Dedicated to Saving The Lives Of Animals in Need. This auction continues till December 25th in hopes of raising the funds needed to finish the shelter and help catch up on some Mega HUGE vet bills. New items will be listed daily! It's a great time to treat yourself or someone you love to a very special artful present and in turn help the animals. You can also check all the auctions thru MissionFish that others are doing to help with the effort. I've listed 3 vintage crystal necklaces up there, and will post more this weekend. Remember: If you don't see the Mission Fish logo on an auction that is to benefit "A Place To Bark", make sure you ask alot of questions AND email Bernie. Too often, people use a charity name but the money never gets to the charity! This link will show you all current auctions on MISSION FISH right now!!!

I hear pumpkin pie calling my name, so hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments: