Thursday, November 13, 2008


"I love you more than my own skin"

I've been busy, busy, busy! I can't believe its Thursday already!

I added new jewelry on the Saints & Sinners website, including these Frida & Diego Earrings. I put up most of the fiber I want to get rid of on Ebay, I listed more resin vintage cicada pins on Etsy and today is working on some things for the show. I need to make more SF Wanderlust pendants and wondering if I should just recycle some of the other cities rather than etch and solder new ones??? hmmmmm...............

I thought this weekend was the Celebration of Craftswomen Show over at Ft Mason, but its not=its November 29-30. buggar! I was looking forward to take a bit of a break, seeing Carter and looking at how different booths are set up. Oh well, no rest for the wicked right???

Also, if you have been trying to get on to CraftGossip and had problems, it should be fixed now. They've been having some server problems the past week/10 days.

I slept 11 hours last night, guess I needed it. And because I got up late today, I better go and get started!

2 comments:

CatHerder said...

Oh I love Frida! Those look amazing! I just purchased some altered art pics for my jewelry of her....been working like crazy for the show next week...i hope something sells in this economy

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks! I hope you sell alot at your show!