Monday, December 01, 2008

Cyber Monday Sale! 40%!



Don't forget-Cyber Monday Sale ends tonight at midnight PST. Get some great gifts at KILLER prices!!! I have the discount on both the website and Etsy and will combine shipping.

Also, the vintage crystal collage necklace auctions to benefit A Place to Bark are ending today too!!! 50% of the purchase price goes directly to the rescue. Two of these have bids, so jump on them if you like them-they are all one of a kind. I wanted to put more up jewelry this weekend but that didn't happen, so I'll get on it this week.




2 comments:

Bead-Mused said...

Barbe!
The jewelry looks yummy! And yes, I have Nat's lap top for the evening!
Theresa

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks Theresa! Oh I hope your computer gets fixed soon. I hate being without one, drives me bonkers.