Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Heirloom Rings- Family Tree

I did get a few bigger things accomplished today including listing some new jewelry. Family Tree Rings. So far, Helena and Lois in '45 are on the site now.

Lois in '45
The slow mood continues. I find myself only completing 1/3 to 1/2 of my "to do" list and moving alot of each days items to tomorrows list. It's ok, its the week for taking it easy after the rush of the holidays. And speaking of, look at all the loot my gal Jessica gifted me!!!
There is some yummies from Villanous Bath, and she made me 4bars/1 lb of soap in my fave scent Pikake. She also got me Welsh Language stuff that is so awesome-look Harry Potter! Hee hee, Rob thought that was the coolest, and I agree its pretty cool!
My fave is the hand crank radio/flashlight/cellphone charger. I've been wanting to get one for years, just incase of a horrible natural disaster/earthquake, armageddon or what I jokingly call "the revolution". Yes, I'm a bit weird, but if something happens I want to be prepared. Now to get a portable generator and small cookstove and I'm set LOL.
Tomorrow I am going to work on my lookbook/press kit stuff and get it done. The psuedo goal was to finish it by the end of the year and that is QUICKLY nipping at my heels!

No comments: