Thursday, January 15, 2009

apologies to everyone

I apologize to everyone sending me emails the last 2 days. I can't answer them.

My cat threw up on my keyboard yesterday. morning I THOUGHT she missed it and just hit the edge of the keyboard drawer..but no-ALL thru the keyboard. Rob thought he could pop it open and dry it out/clean it when he got home. Can't get this one open, so he will bring a new one home from Staples tonight.

All my email goes to the desktop, I can't open it on the laptop-so I promise to answer emails later tonight.

Cats-gotta love them.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I had a near miss as well just a few days ago. It got into a few keys, but I managed to clean it, and so far so good.

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Glad your's is ok. Why do cats love to throw up on things and just not the floor?