Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I really meant to do a Marketing Monday post yesterday.....


Hydra in the Heathers Necklace

But it never happened. I got sucked into reading online stuff, taking photos then listing destash stuff on etsy, updating my website, resizing photos, etc.... I wasn't being lazy, other things just took longer than I expected. I will get one up, hopefully tomorrow. I'm getting alot of emails asking if I am going to be doing any more of them.

Later in the evening, I went to hang out with my friend Michael. We had dinner, drinks and lots of catching up. I didn't get home until 1am, although I could have talked for alot longer (poor Michael!). I wish I could see my friends more often, they all live everywhere but SF.

I've also been reading alot about CHA, and sort of wish I had gone just for the comrarderie. Seeing the pics of all the girls having fun, and reading Twitter posts makes me wish I had gone. But I want to go to Cardiff, this summer so I need to save money rather then spend it.

I'm also trying to figure out Facebook too. People seem to LOVE it. I like Twitter a bit more I think.

No comments: